Labels

Friday, March 20, 2015

                 Student Success Statement

                 " I trust that my hard work will pay off."
                                                           



                                  Tyler Haws


             The more work you put into something the better it will turn out. Sometimes it feels like it's worthless doing all the hard work and sacrifice everyday because it might not seem like it's making any difference but it is. I know that lately I have not put in my full effort in making a change for myself. Lately I have given up on a few things that I know I should not be doing. But Tyler Haws is right you have to put effort into something if not it will never work. If you believe that giving up on things will make a difference it won't you will only hurt yourself. That's the reason why always giving it your full on effort, work and time will pay off at the end. 

                  

No comments:

Post a Comment