Labels

Monday, June 1, 2015

                                     Student Success Statement
         "Success is not an accident. Success is actually a choice. Are the habits you have today on par with the dreams you have of tomorrow."


                                                                         Alan Stein



           This quote is by far the best one I have heard from the inter year. The goals I have set for myself I am no where near achieving them because I'm not making the best of decisions. Whenever I have free time I should clean my room or read a book or work on an essay. I never do that I always do the opposite which is sit in bed and use my laptop. But where is that going to lead me to? FAILURE. In order for me to start succeeding I have to start making better choices and get into the habit of them because those good choices that I do will reflect on my future. This is the quote I want to live by to be better and do better things for myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment