Labels

Monday, August 18, 2014

HPIAM

                                     My First Week of School in HPIAM 2014



                        The first week in HPIAM I have to admit I was really nervous because instead of being a freshman coming into a new school I'm actually a senior. This is my first year and last year in HPIAM and I'm very glad I moved here because the vibe here is so different from my old school. Comparing my old school to this one I would have chosen HPIAM since my first year of high school, that's probably the only thing I regret not doing. The teachers here since the first day were nice and they showed the interest in their students just like the principle. I had been in Diego Rivera for 3 years and my principle could careless about his students he focused more on the misbehaved onse. Mr.C since the first day welcomed me, it's only been a week and Mr.C already knows who I am and only because he takes time in meeting his students. Not only the staff has been kind but also a few students. I thought that being the new girl would be hard but some students here have made it very easy for me by helping find my classes, talking to me about the teacher and also about how the school functions.  I've only been in HPIAM for a few days as if I was a freshman and I don't think I have ever been so excited to wake up so early in the morning to come to school. Hopefully my experiences get better throughout the year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment