Labels

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

                                                     Final: Part 2




                         Everything in this class that we did I enjoyed. For example I was aware of some careers in the medical field but having this class made me learn of every more that I didn't even know. Another thing I really like about this class was all the learning lessons we did because they are learning lesson about life and ourselves to become better people. I can't think of anything I disliked about this class all I can say is that my expectation for it were not what I thought, they were even better. I don't think the class needs improvement maybe what can change is having the student socialize a bit more as in doing activities with each other then having them all quiet sitting down. I feel that I did very well in this class and that whenever I was not absent because of the doctor I would do my best. I know if I would not miss so much because of my eyes my grade might have been much better but unfortunately I couldn't do anything about that. I do read my goals four times a week, I'm not going to lie not everyday because at times I become so busy I forget. But one of my goals is to read them everyday and I read them to motivate myself in accomplishing them and finishing my 100 goals so I can start another 100 more. I am commited of being a CTR person because I want to live a happy and good life. Where I can help others by also helping myself. Being a CTR person is setting an example for those around you to make a change for a better environment to live in. It may be more easier to do things bad but it's not the right thing to do. I want to make a change in my community and by wanting that I need to be the role model that you can be a CTR person regardless where you come from or how you were raised. My body, mind and spirit are the most important things I have. Taking care of my body will require me eat healthy and to exercise at least everyday for 30mins. My mind will be filled with positive thoughts and I will only think about doing good things and lastly my spirit. In order to have my spirit healthy I will have to be in peace with myself and by doing that all I would need to do is be stress free and have positive energy around me.

No comments:

Post a Comment