Labels

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

                      Student Success Statement

              "Intelligence plus character, that is the goal of true education"





                           M.L. King Jr. 




                     Having an education is always a very important thing for a person to have. But education itself is not all. Whenever a person is well educated it's good for that person to help others that might need help. What's good about having a good education when you don't use it to better other people. In my career the reason why I'm choosing to major in politics and psychology is not just because I enjoy those topics but because my main goal is to use what I learn to better myself and others.  That's why having intelligence and character is what a real education is. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment