Labels

Thursday, November 20, 2014

                          Student Success Statement

                 " Kindness is the essence of greatness."


                                           Joseph B. Wirthlin


                         Theres nothing better then kindness and greatness. Whenever I do something good I always feel so good afterwards. For example the class of leadership organized a day after school as a teachers appreciation day. We cleaned the whole leadership classroom, organized the table and also brought them food from our homes. It was a lot of work and it took timing, planning and preparation but honestly it all was worth it when we seen each and every teacher walk in the room with a big simple and surprised look on their faces. It's those kind of things that make you want and do more for those you care. I have not known my teachers for a long time but the short amount of time that I got to know them let's me know what great teachers they are and how much we should appreciate them for all there hard work even if it may seem we don't care it's always nice to here you are appreciated. We did an act of kindness and it felt great.

No comments:

Post a Comment